NextPoint Group attracts, motivates, and retains the best people in the industry with highly competitive compensation and annual merit based pay increases.
We recognize benefit programs are an important part of the total compensation package. Therefore, we offer a wide variety of benefits to protect you and your family and provide opportunities to build security for the future.
A benefits summary will be provided at the interview or prior to a job offer. Employees that are eligible can select from varying levels of coverage, many of which are offered at minimal or no cost to employees. We are proud to offer these benefits and are committed to improving them over time.
Our benefits packages are broken down into two groups, Intelligence Services and Defense Services Group. The employees fall into either group based upon their level of government clearance.
Paid Time Off:
- Vacation and Sick Time
- Years 1 & 2: 16 Days or 20 Days*
- After 2 years: 20 Days or 25 Days*
- After 5 years: 25 days
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Bereavement, Jury Duty and Military Leave
* For Intelligence Services Group employees.
Health Related Plans:
We pay 100% of your premiums for:
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield**
- Delta Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Disability Insurance (Short & Long Term)
- Life Insurance
** Defense Services Group employees pay a portion of the premiums.
Retirement and Savings Plan:
- 401(k) Savings with Match, Traditional and Roth
- Profit Share
Career Development and Other Benefits:
- Tuition and Training Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
- On the Spot Bonuses