Motion Graphics & Animation
- Creation of 2D/3D animations (character animation, simulated environments, concept visualization, animated sequences) for introducing technology innovation, illustrating core values, and dynamically presenting concepts. Design motion graphics that aid in telling complex video documentaries.
- Covers all aspects of the animation process; sketches, storyboarding, modeling, rigging, texturing, lighting, animating and special effects. Animations need to be accurately depicted and effective in cohesively telling the story. Understand and proficient with the following programs: 3D studio Max, Adobe Bridge, Fireworks, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere, Audition, and Encoder.
- 3-D modeler, Animator, Art Director, Flash Animator, Key Animator, Video Game Designer, Animation Director, Lighting Technician, Compositor
Web – Banners, Websites, Digital Signage & Web-Based Training
- Develop websites and Web-Based training with strictly security controls regarding authorization and access control. Validate user’s authentication, passing variables back and forth from the database, and score credit on completion.
- Web Designer, Front End Developer, UI Designer, UX Designer, Web Developer, Multimedia Specialist, Multimedia Designer, Multimedia Developer
- Digital photographers must be comfortable working with digital cameras, lenses, lights, studio equipment, photo editing software and high quality large and small-scale printers.
- Demonstrated experience with apertures, shutter speeds, and camera focus based on a combination of factors such as lighting, field depth, subject motion. Experience creating artificial light using flashes and reflectors. Determine desired images and picture composition; and select and adjust subjects, equipment, and lighting to achieve desired effects. Understand and proficient with the following programs: Adobe Bridge, Fireworks, Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop. Additionally, be responsible for knowing how to operate and maintain hardware such as large and small-scale printers, scanners and digital cameras.
- Digital Photographer, Photographer's Assistant, Photojournalist
Print – Infographics, Posters, Booklets, Branding
- Develop traditional graphic design to include pamphlets, PowerPoint presentations, and print materials (posters, job aids, booklets, handouts, certificates, etc.) to support the customer. Meet with clients to establish a vision for a production or design. Select colors, images, textures and shapes to create a mood board.
- Closely integrated with instructional designers and subject matter experts. Provide for communication skills to elaborate your design concepts and directions to your client and/or management. Develop publication design (books, booklets, pamphlets, leaflets, catalogs).Understand and proficient with the following programs: Adobe Bridge, Fireworks, Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop. Additionally, be responsible for knowing how to operate and maintain hardware such as large and small-scale printers, scanners and digital cameras.
- Creative Director, Associate Creative Director, Design Director, Creative Group Head, Creative Lead, Art Director, Senior Designer, Graphic Designer
Instructional Tech Support: Development & Administration
- Provides input in the development of a system-wide and building level programs that enables students to use technology as learning tools. Investigate and disseminate information on best practices for technology integration, sources of information on trends, research and applications related to technology use in education.
- Closely integrated with instructional designers and subject matter experts. Provide training to instructors in the use of current technology to meet curriculum goals. Maintain current knowledge of technology and instructional practices at that relate to the use of technology. Proficient with the following tools: Turning Point Audience Response System (ARS), Qualtrics Surveys, Smartboards, and Instructional gaming.
- Instructional Technologist, Instructional Technologist Coordinator, Instructional Technologies Specialist
- Work in collaboration with clients and subject matter experts to produce a variety of video products for broadcasting, compression output, webcasting, video streaming, and digital distribution; plans and directs assigned studio productions; oversees operation of small multi-camera studio and portable live studio setups; operates video switching, character generation and digital video effects equipment, edit controllers, cameras, hard disk video recorders, and audio mixers; set up and adjusts studio lighting equipment including fixed and portable tungsten lights; adjusts audio equipment including assorted lavalier and shotgun microphones; work with clients to prepare “B-roll” footage for inclusion in live productions; provide limited troubleshooting of video, audio and lighting equipment; perform routine equipment maintenance; research trends and makes recommendations to customer for software and equipment purchases.
- Plan and perform video post-production tasks which includes reviewing footage, making editorial decisions, video transcoding, rough cuts, audio adjustment, color correction, and final editing using Adobe Premiere , Avid or Final Cut Pro software; utilizes computer graphics and special effects for video post-production in accordance with the overall production concept; compress video projects for output; capture recorded video using software and encode media as appropriate; make video products available in a variety of formats including digital presentation, DVDs and websites.
- Director, Producer, Editor, Video Specialists, Videographer, Videographer and Editor, Audio/Video Technician, Video Producer, Video Production Specialist